After months of silence, I come back with a list of blessings to thank and praise God for:
Life - - - Somewhere I read that our mere existence should be reason enough for us to celebrate.
Family - - - I especially thank my family for just being there and for the patience. A special shout out to the best mom (according to me) in the world - - - which of course, is my mom. Yehey!
Friends - - - At some point, I awoke from this egotistical presumption that I have enough friends to last me a lifetime. One can never have too many friends – Dunbar’s number, notwithstanding.
Freedom - - - Being able to feel the sun, snow, wind, rain…. being able to dance, sing, laugh, run, dream, soar …. Magical!
Beauty - - - To borrow from Desiderata, I quote, “with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.”
Indeed, there is so much more to be thankful about --- good health, knowledge (hopefully in time wisdom), opportunities, humor, joy, and hope.
And above all these, I am thankful for God’s peace and love. :-)
Belated happy valentine’s everyone! Although I do agree with some friends like Aileen that Valentine’s day is “overrated.” Haha. But that’s another entry for another day perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment