Actually, I have zeroed in on my markets. I pray that they will take me and find me worthy. I’m “selling myself” to a European School and a US School to get full scholarship for an LLM.
This ought to be kept hush-hush for it would be embarrassing if I don’t get accepted, right? But is it really a shame to try and take further studies so I can help make this place a better place to live in? Help this country overcome its impending doom? Of course, it is not.
Okay, I admit. That was too cheesy. I am not here to be profound. I’m here to be selfish a little. I need your help, however way you can. Please share with me how you got your scholarship, how you prepared your application, how you got your recommendations, the works.
Don’t bother telling me about the ways of bombarding heaven with petitions. I am already quite familiar with those especially after taking the bar five years ago and being surrounded by converted barristers. But, you can help me plead.
Yes, please help me get sold.
P.S. Lest you find me too self-absorbed, I will remember you when I get accepted. Promise, I’ll send you a postcard or a refrigerator magnet or some key chains. The choice is yours. Isn’t that sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment