This is the advocacy - to help educate the Filipino.
In my more than three years of working for an NGO, education activities have always come up as one of the steps to curing the ills of our country. Education will always play an important role to the development of the Philippines.
Since I do not have as yet the millions to send students to school nor have I the political power to strengthen our public education system, I realized that I can help educate the Filipino by providing them access to education through the internet, particularly by the setting up of a website compiling data on education opportunities for the Filipino.
I have personally experienced the difficulty in finding scholarships available to Filipinos in the vast resource such as the internet. So, I thought compiling scholarships, fellowships, grants, awards, trainings and seminars from various fields of study especially available to the Filipino would be very helpful.
Thus, the birth of www.filipinoscholar.com
Please help spread the word. Help educate the Filipino. Check out www.filipinoscholar.com, refer it to your friends and family and link it to your site.
Together, let us help educate the Filipino and lead our country to progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment