Saturday, September 29, 2007

My First Bike Ride

"Myrfi! You bought a bike... and you don't know how to ride?" My roommate Lily and a colleague, Josephine both asked me unbelievingly.

I was trying to ride my new bike inside the apartment. For lack of much space, I looked like I could not ride. I assured them that I knew how although I was a bit apprehensive if I really could ride it to school the next day.

With a lot of prayers the next day and the following days after, it was goodbye to 30 minutes of walking going to school and another 30 minutes coming back to the apartment.

Hello biking! :) Yehey! Thanks to my sister Michelle for giving it to me as birthday gift. Thanks to Itzel and JBob for making the bike safer to ride.

Now I can go back and forth to school and have my afternoon nap in bliss. Yehey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice bike murps! bisag diha sleepyhead diay gihapon ka. hehehe. take care over there,

kat